Who are we?
This website is owned and operated by TS Resins Limited, registered in England and Wales, Company Registration Number 8263403. TS Resins Ltd is the controller of personal data that is made available to our business via this website and through business contacts.
TS Resins Limited’s registered VAT Number is GB 166 0286 09.
TS Resins Limited is part of the Charles Tennant group of companies.
TS Resins Limited
If you have any queries, you may contact us at our Registered Office, by telephone on 01352 757657 or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
In using this website, or by contacting us, information that may directly or indirectly identify you as an individual may become available to us:
• Your IP address
• Your name – if provided by phone or contact form
• Your telephone number – if provided by phone or contact form
• Email address – if provided by phone or contact form
• The name and address of your company and your association to it – if provided by phone or contact form
• Additional information that you choose to provide to us.
We provide business-to-business services and, other than for the purposes of employment, do not seek to process personal information that goes beyond contact details that are necessary for:
• You to provide information to us that may be necessary for an existing or potential contract to which you are a party.
• Our legitimate business interests in monitoring the usage and security of our site and to improve the targeting and performance of the site for our potential customers and suppliers.
The information that you provide, directly or indirectly through the use of this site, may be available to our third-party processors, which include the providers of our website and IT services.
We may choose to provide your business contact details to organisations within our group and to our suppliers and partners where it is necessary to do so as part of our business relationship. We will not otherwise pass on your personal data to third parties without first obtaining your consent.
TS Resins Ltd will process personal data for a period of time that is necessary to the context in which it has been provided.
Your rights as a data subject
At any point while we are in possession of or processing your personal data, you, the data subject, have the following rights:
• Right of access – you have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you.
• Right of rectification – you have a right to correct data that we hold about you that is inaccurate or incomplete.
• Right to be forgotten – in certain circumstances you can ask for the data we hold about you to be erased from our records.
• Right to restriction of processing – where certain conditions apply to have a right to restrict the processing.
• Right of portability – you have the right to have the data we hold about you transferred to another organisation.
• Right to object – you have the right to object to certain types of processing such as direct marketing.
• Right to object to automated processing, including profiling – you also have the right to be subject to the legal effects of automated processing or profiling.
• Right to judicial review: in the event that TS Resins Ltd refuses your request under rights of access, we will provide you with a reason as to why. You have the right to complain as outlined below.
All of the above requests will be forwarded on should there be a third party involved in the processing of your personal data.
In the event that you wish to make a complaint about how your personal data is being processed by TS Resins Ltd (or third parties as described above), or how your complaint has been handled, you have the right to lodge a complaint directly with the supervisory authority and TS Resins Ltd’s data protection representatives.
Our privacy statement
Under the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) personal data is defined as: “any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (‘data subject’); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person”.
How we use your information
This privacy notice tells you how we, TS Resins Ltd, will collect and use your personal data.
Why does TS Resins Ltd need to collect and store personal data?
In order for us to provide you with a service we need to collect personal data for correspondence purposes and/or detailed service provision and for marketing purposes. In any event, we are committed to ensuring that the information we collect, and use, is appropriate for this purpose, and does not constitute an invasion of your privacy.
We comply with the UK PECR regulations with regard to business-to-business marketing and rely on legitimate business interests for the purposes of marketing and consent where legitimate business interests would be insufficient. Where we rely on consent for in terms of being contacted for marketing purposes TS Resins Ltd would contact you for that additional consent where it is required.
Will TS Resins Ltd share my personal data with anyone else?
We may pass your personal data on to third-party service providers contracted to TS Resins Ltd in the course of dealing with you. Any third parties that we may share your data with are obliged to keep your details securely, and to use them only to fulfil the services that they provide on our behalf. When they no longer need your data to fulfil this service, they will dispose of the details in line with TS Resins Ltd’s procedures. If we wish to pass your sensitive personal data onto a third party we will only do so once we have obtained your consent, unless we are legally required to do otherwise.
How will TS Resins Ltd use the personal data it collects about me?
TS Resins Ltd will process (collect, store and use) the information you provide in a manner compatible with the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). We will endeavour to keep your information accurate and up-to-date, and not keep it for longer than is necessary.
TS Resins Ltd is required to retain information in accordance with the law, such as information needed for income tax and audit purposes. How long certain kinds of personal data should be kept may also be governed by specific business-sector requirements and agreed practices. Personal data may be held in addition to these periods depending on individual business needs.
Under what circumstances will TS Resins Ltd contact me?
Our aim is not to be intrusive, and we undertake not to ask irrelevant or unnecessary questions. Moreover, the information you provide will be subject to rigorous measures and procedures to minimise the risk of unauthorised access or disclosure.
In addition, for business-to-business relationships we only seek to hold necessary contact information.
Can I find out the personal data that the organisation holds about me?
TS Resins Ltd at your request, can confirm what information we hold about you and how it is processed. If TS Resins Ltd does hold personal data about you, you can request the following information:
• Identity and the contact details of the person or organisation that has determined how and why to process your data. In some cases, this will be a representative in the EU.
• Contact details of the data protection officer, where applicable.
• The purpose of the processing as well as the legal basis for processing.
• If the processing is based on the legitimate interests of TS Resins Ltd or a third party, information about those interests.
• The categories of personal data collected, stored and processed.
• Recipient(s) or categories of recipients that the data is/will be disclosed to.
• If we intend to transfer the personal data to a third country or international organisation, information about how we ensure this is done securely. The EU has approved sending personal data to some countries because they meet a minimum standard of data protection. In other cases, we will ensure there are specific measures in place to secure your information.
• How long the data will be stored.
• Details of your rights to correct, erase, restrict or object to such processing.
• Information about your right to withdraw consent at any time.
• How to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
• Whether the provision of personal data is a statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract, as well as whether you are obliged to provide the personal data and the possible consequences of failing to provide such data.
• The source of personal data if it wasn’t collected directly from you.
• Any details and information of automated decision making, such as profiling, and any meaningful information about the logic involved, as well as the significance and expected consequences of such processing.
In general, cookies are used to retain user preferences and provide anonymised tracking data to third party applications like Google Analytics. As a rule, cookies will make your browsing experience better. However, you may prefer to disable cookies on this site and on others. The most effective way to do this is to disable cookies in your browser.
We suggest consulting the Help section of your browser or looking at the About Cookies website which offers guidance for all modern browsers